Ship Repairs & Conversions
Ship repair is the second largest activity in Bulyard Shipbuilding Industry. The production facilities allow for common and class repairs.
The yard carries out:
- All kinds of steel work, major steel repairs & renewals.
- Hull department – grit blasting up to SA2,5, SW, HPFWJ/300 bar/ cleaning, & painting of hull, decks, cargo holds & tanks.
- Tail shaft, propeller, rudder & steering gear inspection & repairs.
- Overhaul of main & auxiliary engines, turbine plants, boilers, compressors, pumps etc.
- Renewal & repairs of pipelines & valves of all ship’s systems.
- El. motors & generators O/H.
- Cargo gear & safety equipment repairs, testing & certifying.
- Ultrasonic thickness measurement.
We offer Our Customers:
- Safe, High Quality, Fast & Cost Effective Ship Repair,
- Guaranteed Satisfaction to both Customers & Classification Societies.
Bulyard Shipbuilding Industry keeps constant good connections with most of the representatives of the leading manufacturers of main engines, turbines, diesel generators, separators and auxiliary engines such as Wartsila, B&W, ABB, Alfa Laval, Mitsubishi,.
Being authorized by the leading companies in the field, Bulyard Shipbuilding Industry certifies all kinds of cargo cranes.